Pro Aire Aerial Photography shoots custom aerial images for Real Estate, Construction Sites, Chemical Plants as well as other subjects. Proaire Photography is owned and operated by J. B. Street, out of Houston, Texas. J. B. Street has been a pilot/photography for over 25 years. He is an expert at taking aerial images.
Flying Over The Following Areas at 1,500 Feet. Taking Aerial Photographs up to 50,000,000 MegaPixels
- The Houston Ship Channel
- Chemical Plants
- Medical Center
- City Centre
- Energy Corridor
- Lake Conroe
- Texas A&M University
Also Available for
Brenham, Richmond/Rosenberg, Sugarland, Alvin, Galveston, League City, Baytown, Beaumont, Kingwood,
Cleveland, Huntsville, Austin, Clear Lake,
Airplane Photography Vs. Drone Photography
- We take images with high end cameras (i.e. Cannon EOS D5) shooting as high as 50 million megapixels.
- We usually shoot about 1500 feet above the ground and can go higher if the shot requires it.
- Can operate within proximity of an airport
- Low end cameras because of weight
- Restricted to 400 feet above the ground by law.
- Drones are further restricted from operating within 8 miles of large airports.
Request A Quote
To receive a free no obligation quote on your project, please fill out the work request form as thoroughly as possible. Please keep in mind that the more specific you are about your requirements, the more precise our quote will be.
View Our Gallery
We have over 1000 images in stock!
Our stock aerial images are $39.00 each